Fake Bake is the celebrities favourite tan, endorsed by stars such as Cheryl Cole, Emma Watson, Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Harding and The Saturdays.
Tips: Make sure you exfoliate before you have your tan, with an exfoliating mitt or the gorgeous Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish.
Applying Fake Bake Moisturiser is a must – it’s the only moisturiser you can use before and during your tan that won’t interfere with the development of the tan. Best of all if you use it daily and it will prolong the life of your tan – guaranteed.
- If you are taking medication please inform your therapist (this may not prevent you from receiving a Fake Bake treatment).
- You must receive a patch test 24 hours prior to your Fake Bake treatment.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 14 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your spray tan do not waer anymake-up, deodorant, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake self tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing and sandals or flip flops.
- Keep skin complketely dry, avoid water contact or spilling a hot drink down your chin.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6-8 hours (overnight if possible) or as prescribed by your therapist.
- Avoid other beauty or hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Toothpaste can also strip colour while developing.
After the tan has developed:
- Rinse off the remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once water runs clear gently wash yourself witha mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain aplha hydroxy acids (AHA's) as they can strip the colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
FOR BEST RESULTS ALWAYS EXFOLIATE BEFORE YOUR TAN!!
5-7 Days after your tan we recommend you gently exfoliate your skin with Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish. Repeat this every 2 days thereafter to ensure your tan fades evenly and to prepare our skin for your next tan.
To prolong your tan use Fake Bake Oil Free Moisturiser. This product will lock in your tan and prevent it from fading prematurely. Your skin will also feel hydrated with this product.
For the full range of Fake Bake products please contact me directly.